Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun

We love Easter! Treyson especially was excited this year for the egg hunt at the church park and then at home. Alyssa & Kylie & TJay love decorating eggs & being so creative. We are going to the zoo tomorrow (this week is our Spring Break) and we had a lot of eggs decorated to look like animals! I have the best, most creative family! I'm posting some pictures of egg hunting and painting . . . Treyson also wanted a picture of him eating one of the eggs he painted. (He was loving getting pictures taken.) We have 5 dozen eggs and I don't think it was enough for my painters. I don't think we'll get that many eaten this week! :)






3 comments:

Topsy said...

I say make devilled eggs. I LOVE THOSE!! Could eat a million!

Cleta said...

A family after my own heart-five dozen eggs! Happy Easter to all of you. I really love seeing you carry on our family activities, but then your daddy was always the one to love decorating eggs. Love to you all ABA and OBO

Megan said...

Yeah, you've got a lot of eggs...lots of egg salad sandwiches, potatoe salad, and boiled eggs. Yummy! : )
Happy Easter!