Sunday, August 23, 2009

School Daze!

School is back! Yes, I love it. I love the change in season. I love the new schedule. I love the lists (yes, I'm a list person). I love everything about it! I even love working. Teaching is great. The kids are awesome. I just like it (I get stressed too, but I still like it.). I love first day of school pictures and uniforms! The best part: I have the best, smartest, cutest, most wonderful children to take to school! (and I still miss them like crazy during the day. I love that they are all at my school so I can see them during the day - yes, I spy on the kindergarten during my lunch break. Admit it, there are a lot of jealous moms out there. :)).

So, here's the break down: Our school is a K-8 and here are our members: Kylie is in 7th grade. She has 8 classes, 8 teachers, a locker and a BFF in most of her classes. Kylie is a joy and she is loving school.
Alyssa is in 4th grade and still has a lot of friends and loves school, she would love skipping summer break because she misses it so much. She is going to be in my class for math & language arts and she is so excited about that.
Treyson is finally at the girls' school. He is in afternoon Kindergarten and loves it. He also goes to a "house school" in the morning (his words to differentiate the two). House school is a pre-school/daycare. He eats there, has pre-school, field trips and other activities. He loves that too. So, we are all in school (Dad works around the block from us). It's a great time!

1 comment:

Cleta said...

The thing we like best of all during this time of the year is that we DO NOT have to go to school. We can sit at the dining room table, eat breakfast, and watch the school buses drive by--and we don't have to go. We loved school and working there, especially when we had our children at the junior high, but we're glad that it's our grandchildren now who are excited about school, books, friends and learning. Hugs to all of you for being good students and enjoying the challenges of school. Love ABA and OBO.