Friday, November 13, 2009

My baby is 6!

Treyson turned 6 a couple of weeks ago. He was so excited. It was hard for Trey to wait thru all of ours. He had been wanting a pirate party for so long! We got him a pirate costume and he even wore it to hand out his invitations. Since his birthday is so close to Halloween, it usually ends up being a costume party - because he loves to dress up. We played games, went on treasure hunts and ate a treasure chest cake. :) It was so much fun and Trey loved that his friends came. He has good friends and loves to have them come over. It was a ton of fun!

6 Reasons why I LOVE my boy:
1. He loves people
2. He is so happy!
3. He is such a hard worker.
4. He likes going places.
5. He loves reading stories.
6. He is my favorite BOY!

The funniest thing, he keeps saying, "pretty soon I'll be 7, then I'll be 8 and get baptized." He is pretty excited about that. I can wait, don't want him to grow up too soon, it's already going too fast.

2 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

It's no fun that they grow up so fast! I feel old saying my baby is 5 months! What in the world was I thinking??? LOL

Cleta said...

One more Belt boy hits six! Cool. We hope you had an awesome birthday Trey. It sounds as if you did. I think pirates are a good theme for a six year old party. We have photos of Nathan at his pirate party a few years ago. I do know that pirates are a boy thing, but I like them too. Next time you come up, you'll have to bring your costume and Obo and I can show you our pirate costumes.