Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kylie has a sleep test

Kylie has always had crazy sleep habits. She talks, walks, screams, drools, rolls, etc. Sometimes all night long! She is having a hard time waking up in the morning as well as going to sleep at night. I took her to a sleep doctor and a sleep clinic overnighter followed. Ky had to be hooked up to soooo many wires. She was so hooked up that she slept better than she usually sleeps - she was too nervous about moving to move much. I didn't sleep well - and then the tech woke us up at 6 (yes, I grouched at him a little). We will find out in January what the results are, but for now, here are some funny pictures!



2 comments:

Topsy said...

Tell her that is one 'hot' picture of her. She should save it and cherish it always. It is almost like the day I puff painted my head gear flourescent pink. Beautiful photo!

Chelsey said...

Jordan has similar problems...maybe it's hereditary.