Thursday, January 8, 2009

ummmmmmmmm

It is 5:21 AM (didn't realize that time still existed). I was awoken around 3:30 to help Ky clean up a bloody nose (tons of blood). Washed the sink, the girl, the sheet and got back into bed around 3:45. Still awake. Too much info flowing through my head. Too much to do on Thursday. So what am I doing? Surfing, drinking hot cocoa, trying to get tired enough to go to sleep. Gotta get up and get the kids moving in a little over an hour. Good times.

I had a very bad and very good day at work. I got some news Tuesday that I knew would skew my life. Bad vibes Wed morning. Way bad during the day. Then way good news, followed by more bad. It's going to be a turbulent time the next week or so, or 5 months. hmmmmmm.

TJay & I are chaperoning the "school ski club" the next two Saturdays. We were scheduled to go to Sundance in December, but there wasn't any snow. They rescheduled us for this & next Saturday. Think there will be enough snow? If not, we can use our cul-de-sac which is apparently on the cities "do not plow" list. Good thing I have 4wd or I'd be stuck every day. Someone asked me why I'd be stuck but TJay is fine. It's because he's a better driver. Let me clarify, he's a better driver when he's in the driver's seat. He's not when he's in the passenger seat. :)

Good news/Bad news. The good news is I'm going to finish all of my classes and have my teaching license by the end of August! Woo Hoo! The bad news? It means for the next 8 months my life will be full of studying. 3 classes this spring (along with teaching part time) and 3 classes this summer. 8 months of pain for a good pay off in the end.

I'm going upstairs to see if I'm tired enough to go to sleep. I may be since I'm rambling so much.

Good night (I hope). :)

6 comments:

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

I'm so sorry you didn't sleep. I am much acquainted with those kinds of nights. I feel for ya. BUT, YAY you on the teaching stuff. I'm so proud of you. Woohoo...if you need anything...HOLLA.

Megan said...

Rough morning...sorry! Great about the teaching stuff. WOW, that is a lot of work, but it will so be worth it. Hang in there. I too wonder if my cul de sac exists to the snow plowers...like you said...YEY for 4wd!

Topsy said...

You can do it! We believe in you! Little pain, lots of payoff!

Ginn Family said...

I thought that I was actually going to be able to get some sleep when my kids get a little older....I guess not
Congrats on the school stuff! That's very exciting!!!

Cleta said...

Oh, I know how extra classes changes your life. For the first five years I taught, I had to drive to Bakersfield, once or twice a week to take classes to finish my credential, and then started on the classes to raise my pay grade. Finally, the day came when I didn't have to drive down in the dark of night, watch the storm clouds gather over the mountains while trying to pay attention to a prof, and hustle back up the mountain in rains, sleet and ice, trying valiantly not to fall asleep or kill myself. But I did it! You will too!!

The Leavitt's said...

I used to think my mom was nuts with her insomniac nights, now I find myself having them too. She told me even when the kids are gone from the house you can't sleep, for worrying about them and everything else. Oh and about the diaper thing, RIGHT ON! I was just chuckling to myself at the store a while ago, as the person in front of me was purchasing a case of diapers. I thought to myself, "hahaha suckers!"