Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow Be Gone

"AHA!" I have figured out why it keeps snowing (I think, it's the reason). I still have my "snow" blocks up! Duh, it's like I'm welcoming the snow. Dreaming of it, nay even wishing for it.



So, now I have changed, yes updated, my home decor. Now I say "Snow be gone" (and it is now in a box in the basement where it will stay until next November/December when the wish for snow comes again).


Now I say, "Welcome SPRING!" Come, Spring, we are ready and waiting for you to join us in the cold North! So that our grass will again become green. Treyson looked out the window last week and said, "the snow is melting, Mom. OH NO! Our grass died!". The sad thing is, that is the first he's been able to see our grass since last November-ish. So, I told him that the grass would again live, we just needed some sunshine to make it grow. We need sunshine for our cold, dark, inside the house lives! :) So, now the Mantra is "S-P-R-I-N-G!". Next year I'll try to get my sign out in a more timely fashion!

(I am hoping this will work wonders with the weather.)

7 comments:

Topsy said...

I'll cross my fingers for ya'll - hehe

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

Here, here...you have my vote.

Megan said...

Yes, that explains it then! Now the snow will definitely go away...thank you for taking care of that! Here's to SPRING!!!!

Cleta said...

Take a walk throughyour nearest craft shop, and inhale the pastel fragrances on spring designs. I did this morning, and it actually helped me forget the layer of snow outside. My physical therapist, however, is measuring the length of lawn that increases everyday--and of course, there's a two week trip to Florida that really helps wish for spring. But putting away snow words mmust help too. Obo put away our 'let it snow' signs. Love ABA

Chelsey said...

Can it be that easy? Can I just say, ice be gone or cold be gone and it will be summer? It's been a rough winter for us. The first in four years.

Hulamum said...

So it's all YOUR fault!!! lol! I'm ready for spring too...bring it on!

Christy said...

It's working!! Did ya see the sunshine today! :)
I also found out today my neighbors sister has been praying for fresh snow for her new RM son (came back Wed.) Yes, I'm now making voo-doo dolls! :) actually, she's great, so I can't be too nasty!