Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FIRST

I saw this on TJay's blog, and thought it was an interesting idea. I will attempt to answer these personal questions.

My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Matt Meanea.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? N/A

4. What was your FIRST job? Subway and a pharmacy in San Juan Capistrano, CA.

5. What was your FIRST car? Hyundai Elantra - after I got married.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one yet. (I'm not a very capable texter).

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? TJay

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Silva

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane ride? Nevada to visit my Dad.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her? Nope. Can't remember her name. I think it was Danielle.

11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning? Do i have to really get up? can i snooze a bit more?

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? It would have to be my cousins house with my parents there. My first on my own sleepover was probably at Sarah Dodson's house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Kylie ( I wake her up in the morning).

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My Dad's, with his 3rd wife.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? snoozed my alarm

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? UB40

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? ears, around 10 or 12.

18. Who was your FIRST kiss from? Danny Sims (3rd grade, at school, behind the cottonwoods).

19. Who was your FIRST boss? Ken Virgin

20. When was your FIRST detention? Never. I was a good girl.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Nevada

22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart? dunno.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Dave (my brother).

2 comments:

Ginn Family said...

That is so fun. You have a good memory :)

Megan said...

Gees, those questions require some thought, don't they : )