Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween







I don't know how to do those cute collages. :) But I still wanted to post all of our wonderful spooks for this year.
Kylie was a "dead corpse bride". She bought a bride outfit and splattered it with "blood". The funny thing is one of her good friends from school did the exact same thing (same dress even) and they didn't plan it. They had talked about being goth brides, but then didn't plan it out anymore. I guess great minds think alike. :) Her friend came over to trick-or-treat and have a sleepover, so they looked like twins.
Alyssa was a beautiful brunette witch. Our neighbor didn't even recognize her with long, BROWN hair. She loved it and as always is so generous. She loved getting made-up. She even got to wear her costume to her dance class this week and thought that was great!
Treyson is IRON MAN. He was so funny because when people would say, "hey, Iron Man". Trey would lift up his mask and say, "I'm really Treyson. I'm just being Iron Man for Halloween." He is such a funny fellow. We would start walking to a house and he would say, "that's not the house I want to go to", and he'd refuse to go. So, we went to some houses in our neighborhood, and some were skipped.
TJay was dressed up as a horror movie person (Ok, I'm bad at keeping them straight, he had a hockey-type white mask on, green jumpsuit - like prison clothes and a sword). He sat by the candy outside (unseasonably warm that night - NICE!) and would point with his sword to the candy when kids said "trick-or-treat". He hid his blackberry behind his sword and played games all night - and twittered.
I sprayed my hair black in the morning and Ky saw me and said, "mom, you're Bella". So, I was Bella Cullen (read Twilight). I decided I wanted to be Bella Cullen instead of Swan because she was beautiful and not so clumsy. We had lots of fun. We went to TJay's office to do trick-or-treating before heading home to the neighborhood. We have more candy than we should ever eat! :)

4 comments:

Ginn Family said...

How fun, the kids all look great!

Megan said...

Cute costumes! You can make collages at picnik.com just in case you want to know.

Rodriginn said...

SO MUCH FUN!! Everyone looks FABULOUS! Of course a picture of you and TJay would have been nice!! Don´t worry too much about the collages...I tried and failed too!! hugs!

Topsy said...

Wow, the kids look AMAZING!

The cute collages are usually from picasa. It downloads for free and makes great collages.