Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT


Well, you knew it was coming . . . the Twilight report. It was AWESOME! My cousins wife's sister (ya, follow that one) rented out a theater for the Twilight premier. So a few cousins, Kylie, Robyn Cash & I went along with 160 other people (I actually saw a former neighbor there while we were in line). There was popcorn & soda waiting for us (Kylie heard some lady say, "why do they get special treatment?!"). We had great seats: 3rd row center (the upper 3rd row, not the too close to the screen 3rd row). Gina (cousin's wife) and her sisters made apple cookies for everyone, handed out "party favors": prizes for best dressed (aka: wearing t-shirts) and spa coupons to everyone! They really made a party out of it. They are too cute!
We loved the movie & can't wait to go see it again (Lyssa gets to come with us next time). I loved the actors they chose, the cheesy parts, the not-so cheesy parts, everything. My favorite parts were the vampires running & jumping and when Alice killed James. :) After the movie, Gina's mom had a party at her house with a Twilight cake (we didn't go there because I'd been sick). It was great! If they do it again for New Moon - we are totally there! I can't wait for New Moon to come out! Thanks for the fun, Gina!

This ends the TWILIGHT report.

There is gross info below.

Read at your own Risk!!


Sick: I've been sick for almost a week now! YUCK. I HATE being sick. It began last Tuesday (Nov. 11) with a telltale throat tickle. I tried treating with natural rememdies, then added my prescription decongestant (left over from last spring's sinus infection). By Tuesday (18th) I was sooooooo miserable, I went to the doctor and got an anti-biotic and nose spray (stay on the decongestant). He said I had a sinus infection & ear infection. By Wednesday, it had moved into my chest for a little bronchitis. (Sad that I'm so sick often, I know exactly what I get and when). Luckily Wed & Thurs were half days at school, so I could go there and come home to nap. Friday was no school, but I woke up feeling a bit nauseous. When Trey went to school, I took the girls to the mall to get Twilight shirts (only feeling like vomiting a couple of times), went to see Robyn at work and puked on University Ave in Provo. Picked up Trey, went home, vomitted, napped and woke up to go to Twilight (I'm crazy, but I couldn't NOT go - and I felt better after the last trip to the bowl). I thought it was my amoxicillin that made me sick. So on Saturday, after I was feeling better, I took the amoxicillin with food, so I'd be ok. Well, you guessed it, sick again. So, now that I'm feeling a bit better - and eating again, I'm NOT going to take the meds again. I guess I'll call the doc tomorrow and see if I should take something else since, I'm only half-way through the 10 day kill the bug spree. But, I'm feeling a little better - Finally! :)

3 comments:

Ginn Family said...

It really was so much fun! Thanks again for coming and I will be looking forward to New Moon!

Megan said...

Sounds fun! I am so glad to hear someone else loved it as much as me! YEY, NEW MOON as a movie!!! I can't wait. Let's cross our fingers that all four books get made into a movie...I really want to see them get married and see Bella turn into a vampire! Wouldn't that be great! : )
As far as the sickness goes, I am right there with you. Just when I think I am getting better, I feel yucky all over again. Now my kids all have it too. Good times, huh! : )

Julie Anne Thornton said...

Wow...It sounds you had quite a Twilight night. I'm sorry you've been so sick. It's good you have this Thanksgiving break, it'll give you a chance to rest--maybe.
Have a good holiday!