Saturday, November 15, 2008

TWILIGHT!!

TWILIGHT!!TWILIGHT!! I am soooooooooo excited. I've been reading Midnight Sun online and it's getting me so excited for the movie on Friday! I'm also totally thrilled to be going with my sweet Kylie. She is so excited, especially to see Jacob (a total hottie - according to Ky). She is so excited too. We've been looking forward to this for a long time.

In other exciting news . . . I had a date last night with my sweet Lyssa. We had the most fun. We started out going to the chiropractor for adjustments and a 10 minute massage (Lyssa's first professional massage). We went to Chili's for dinner and ate dessert first - just in case we didn't have room for it after we ate our dinner. Then we took Trey to Dave & Robyn's for his sleepover (we always love to see Dave & Robyn!). Then we went to Roberts and after looking over the entire store for the perfect craft, we found what we wanted to do: paint. So we bought some way cute things, rented a chick flick and went home to watch a movie & do crafts. We made hot cocoa, of course, while we painted and watched. It was great to have some one to one time with Alyssa. Sometimes she feels left out, being the middle child and all, but I want her to remember that she is an important and loved part of our family!

Treyson . . . can't be left out. Friday he had his Adaptive PE test (gross motor skills) and he ROCKED! Last year when he was tested, he scored at 13% (7% is severely delayed; 12% is moderately delayed; 50% is normal). So the district supervisor qualified him for services. After one year: The supervisor thinks Trey's score will be around 60-70%! That is a huge difference in a year. The man testing Trey was so suprised at how far he was getting on the test. Treyson even did things on his own that he needed to be tested on. Treyson is awesome & I'm so proud of him! (Even if he didn't want to come home from Dave & Robyn's and wanted a longer sleepover). :)

TJay . . . this is a longer blog than I'd planned, but I can't leave my sweetie out. He is leaving for Seattle tomorrow. He'll be gone to a PASS conference for SQL for the week. Back on Saturday, we will miss our Daddy! He will have a lot of fun and do a lot of networking and learn a lot, so that is good. And, while he is gone . . . TWILIGHT!! (I had to return to it).

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am SOOO excited about Twilight...it's crazy! THis movie better be everything I want it to be or else. What do you think?
So cute to go on a date night. I can't wait for my kids to get bigger and do date nights that they will actually remember. : )

Topsy said...

Travel safe Big T.

Date nights sound lovely! Can't wait to do those. That will be first on my 2011 list - the when there are two of us list.

Cleta said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening. I can see the two of you giggling at the movie, chatting while you are painting and showing your love for each other. Lyzard is such a sweet girl, such good company and thoughtful, compassionate young lady. Make sure that you tell her that her ABA loves her. Love ABA